Nora Lightings family of 8 HID Architectural Remodel fixtures are ideal for joist, stud, or T-bar installations requiring high quality architectural grade reflectors for in high ceilings for ceramic metal halide light sources. Reflectors have a wide variety of optional features including specular finish, baffle glare reduction, cross baffle louvers, wall wash, and decorative glass accents.
- Ballast: Electronic Ballast (/EL) with Universal Input (120V to 277V).
- Socket: Steel shell porcelain jacketed 4KV pulse rated socket mounted inside die-cast heat dissipating aluminum housing.
- Minimum Clearances: Non-IC fixtures require a minimum clearances of 3 from thermal insulation and from adjacent building components.
- Ceiling Thickness: Accepts to ceiling thickness.
- Lamp Adjustment: Reflectors have three adjustment slots for optimal light distribution and control.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Contains seven 1/2 knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief.
- Electrical: Standard wire nuts (not included).