The Nora LED Diamond Series housings are designed for use with Diamond Series trims. IC housings are high quality, light weight units ideal for use in insulated ceilings. Airtight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air escaping through the ceiling. Rated for direct contact with insulation and combustive materials, Nora Remodel IC housings install into existing drywall or wood ceilings with no above access.
- Minimum Clearances: IC Housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
- Ceiling Thickness: Housing adjusts from 3/8 1 to accommodate various ceiling thicknesses.
- Installation: High tension tempered steel springs secure remodel housings evenly to ceiling; hole cutout template provided for convenience.
- Junction Box: Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and contains seven knockouts and four ROMEX pryouts with strain relief.
- Electrical: Quick Connector provided.
- Compatible LED Diamond Trims: NLEDC-561, NLEDC-571 (Wet), NLEDC-562, NLEDC-572 (Wet).