Juarez Machado creates a delightful art deco piece of a seductive lady in a thin black dress being admired by a black-suited huckster. The woman manages to hold a long piece of clothing so it falls in a perfect arch by her feet. The art deco (decoratif) style, popular in Paris in the 1920's and 1930's, uses geometric forms, like the checkered background in this picture.
- Artist: Juarez Machado
- Title: Art Deco Evening Framed Art Print
- Frame: Black Raised Rope - 2.5in
- Image Dimensions: 13 in. W x 36.94 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 17.7 in. W x 41.7 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper