Extremely versatile pans - no kitchen should be without one! Used for sauteing meats and vegetables, frying chicken, pancakes, eggs, or grilling sandwiches. Deep sides give extra capacity so that you can braise, stew, deglaze, or add additional ingredients after browning for recipes such as chicken and rice or paella.
- Stainless steel construction is favored by professional chefs for its durability and performance. Elegant windsor shapes look great and speed evaporation and sauce reductions. Dishwasher safe for convenience.
- A thick aluminum core is at the base of this cookware for superior heating efficiency. It is fully encapsulated in stainless steel for durability and suitable for all stovetops including glass and induction.
- This saute features a handle crafted of soft silicone and quality stainless steel. It looks great, feels comfortable and is double riveted for added strength. Oven safe to 400 degrees.
- The glass lid features a unique silicone rim to create a tight seal and help lock in flavor and prevent rattling. Glass construction allows you to monitor the cooking progress without lifting the lid.
- Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty & Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Country of Origin:Thailand
- Induction Safe:Yes
- Dishwasher Safe:Yes;
- Handle Material:Stainless Steel Wrapped in Silicone;
- Oven Safe:400 degrees;
- Surface Material:Nonstick;
Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty & Lifetime Limited Warranty