The 1000 Thread Count single-ply/mercerized solid Egyptian cotton sheet set is world renowned for being the softest cotton and the most durable. The sheets are woven with long-staple cotton fibers for superior quality. Fitted sheet comes with 15 inch pockets accommodating up to a 19 inch deep mattress with a fully round elastic band for a perfect fit.
- 100% Certified Egyptian cotton sateen. Cultivated mainly in the Nile River Valley in Egypt, this grade of cotton boasts the longest and strongest fibers.
- One major advantage of mercerized Egyptian cotton (also known as pearl cotton) is that you can wash it many times without fade. What makes cotton mercerized? To begin with, the linen is made with superior grade cotton, namely Egyptian cotton. Second it is boiled at extremely high temperatures, and third – it is soaked in a solution where it sits for literally for days. Fourth, it is put into a neutralizing solution, and lastly – it is baked! The result increases– softness, beauty, luster, strength, resistance to mildew thus creating a fabric absent of any impurities! Mercerized Egyptian cotton remains colorfast and has incredible strength creating one of the finest quality linens available.
- Extra pair of Standard and King Pillowcases can also be purchased separately.
- 7 Colors Available: Burgundy, Gold, Ivory, Medium Blue, Sage, Taupe and White
- Full Sheet Set Includes: One Flat Sheet (86"x96"), One Fitted Sheet (54"x75"), Two Standard Pillowcases (21"x32")
- Queen Sheets Set Includes: One Flat Sheet (94"x104"), One Fitted Sheet (60"x80"), Two Standard/Queen Pillowcases (21"x32")
- King Sheet Set Includes: One Flat Sheet (110"x104"), One Fitted Sheet (78"x80"), Two King Pillowcases (21"x42")
- California King Sheet Set Includes: One Flat Sheet (110"x104"), One Fitted Sheet (72"x84"), Two King Size Pillowcases (21"x42")
- Machine washable.
- Please follow the care instructions on the label carefully to minimize wrinkling.
- Remove bedding from the dryer promptly.
- Press with a warm iron if necessary.