AK17,Warm Start :
Without Warm Start,Dimensions:
2 @ 16.5" L - Height: 13" - Width: 6.25"This item has required accessories.
Steam Product Type: Steam System,
Amerec\'s AK series generators are engineered for performance and reliability. The innovative "soft steam" feature provides the ultimate in steam bathing comfort. Minimal temperature variations and an even flow of steam are the two most important performance characteristics of a steam bath. Amerec engineering delivers both with innovative "soft steam" element switching to maintain a consistent and comfortable bathing environment. The AK uses full power to quickly heat up the steam room to its preset temperature; then cuts power to half its elements, resulting in a more consistent flow of soft billowing steam and more stable temperature. The single factor having the greatest affect on steam bathing comfort is temperature fluctuations. Comparative testing proves superior performance with "soft steam" element switching, exclusive to Amerec\'s AK generators.
AK series generators are available with the optional \'Warm Start" feature that keeps water in the tank preheated to a temperature just below boiling. With the "Warm Start" feature activated, steam begins flowing into the steam room in less than 60 seconds after the user turns on the generator, reducing the time required to heat the room to its desired temperature by several minutes. The "Warm Start" feature can be disabled with a simple on/off switch to eliminate unnecessary power consumption when the steam bath will not be used for extended periods of time.
- AK17 & AK20 include two (2) generators connected to function as one (1) system with one (1) control.
- AK30 includes three (3) generators connected to function as one (1) system with one (1) control.
- Multiple unit ganged systems require one (1) steam head for each generator. Additional heads must be ordered separately.
- Multiple unit ganged systems require one (1) drain valve kit for each generator.
See Advanced Specs for more technical information.
- 9210-100 - ADK Automatic Drain Kits (AK17 & AK20 require 2, and AK30 requires 3)
- 9210-110 - ADP Stainless Steel Generator Drip Pans (AK17 & AK20 require 2, and AK30 requires 3)
- 9209-010 - ASX100 Filter Kit
All models require one of the following:
- 9141 - R30K On/Off Non-Thermostatic Control
- 9207 - K30 On/Off Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9101 - K60 Digital Control Kit with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9111 - KT60 Digital Control Kit with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9104 - DK60/K30 Dual Digital & On/Off Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9105 - DK60/K60 Dual Digital Control with Remote Mounted Temperature Sensor
- 9112 - DKT60/K30 Dual Digital & On/Off Control with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9113 - DKT60/K60 Dual Digital Control with Built-In Temperature Sensor
- 9221 - K200i Freedom Control
Models AK17 & AK20 also require one additional 8812 - Comfort Flo Steam Head and Model AK30 requires two additional 8812 - Comfort Flo Steam Heads.
Warm Start Models also require a 9208 - Warm Start Control if the K200i Freedom Control is not used.
Product will ship via: Standard Freight Carrier