Fagors basic pressure cooker model is ideal for beginners who want a no-frills pressure cooker with all the standard features. Fagor Splendid pressure cookers reduce cooking time by up to 70% so you can easily adapt and cook in one third of the time while retaining important nutrients. Recommended by the Cooking Club of America! Fagors Splendid pressure cookers are fast, efficient and healthy pieces of cookware.
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on handle prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up.
- Spring-type mechanism with one pressure setting: HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure or the unlock position to remove for cleaning.
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- Complete with Instruction manual and recipe book
- Easy to clean; pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe
- 10 year warranty which guarantees it to be free from defects in material and workmanship
- Available in 4 quart, 6 quart, and 10 quart capacity.
Materials: Stainless Steel