This all-in-one kit includes the tools, instructions and recipes necessary in order to begin pressure cooking & canning at home. Extremely versatile, pressure canning is the only safe method of preserving low-acid foods like meats, seafood, green vegetables and anything with a ph level of more than 4.6. Can & store up to 4 quarts of your favorite preservative-free recipes at once. Perfect for soups, vegetables, baby food & so much more! Pressure cooker can be used independently to prepare ready-to-serve meals and reduces cooking time by up to 70%. Save time in the kitchen while preparing healthful recipes with all-natural ingredients!
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on handle prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up.
- Spring-type mechanism with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure or the unlock position to remove for cleaning.
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- Complete with Instruction manual, recipe book, and a 10-year warranty
- Easy to clean; the pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe
- 10 quart Duo 18/10 Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker/Canner
- Home Canning Cookbook with Recipes
- Pressure Cooking Booklet with recipes
- Canning Rack
- Jar Lifter
- Jar Wrench
- Bubble Freer
- Magnetic Lid Lifter
- Instructional DVD
- Users Manual
NOTE: Glass jars sold separately.
Materials: Stainless Steel