The Bear Mt. 10X10 is a large roomy free standing cabin tent, with 4 huge windows for unlimited views and unbeatable ventilation, but can be shut to keep out windblown rain. The straight walls increase interior space and allow freedom of movement without having to stoop or bend over. The rainfly has 2 poles which create awnings over each window to allow the windows to be left open in all but the worst weather. The awning in the front protects the doorway from water dripping directly into the tent. Pockets sewn into the tent help keep small items off the floor. A bathtub floor means no ground level seams to leak. And a zippered duffle bag style storage bag, pole bag, stake bag, tent stakes, extra guy lines are all included.
- Sleeps up to 5 people
- Floor area is 100 sq ft
- Tent contains 1 door, 4 windows, 1 room and 8 poles
- Pole Material: Chain corded steel, fiberglass
- Floor Material: Polyethylene
- Wall Material: Polyester 190T 600mm P.U.
- Roof Material: 190T breathable polyester
- Netting Material: no-see-um mesh
- Fly Material: Polyester 190T 1200mm P.U.
- Stakes(8): 7" steel
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground