Perry Mesa Screen Room/Tent Combo
Have the advantages of both a screen room and a tent, combined into a unit that's easy to set up.
- Two rooms: Tent and screen room
- Screen room:
- Built-in sidewall awnings for versatile use
- Sleeps up to 4
- Tent area: Sleeps up to four
- Full set of guy lines and ground stakes
- Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
- Vertical walls ensure maximum headroom, even in the corners
- Screen room area has two large doors for that inside-out feel
- Sleeps up to eight
- Floor and rain fly seam sealing for total waterproofing
- Floor Size - 10'W x 14'L
- Height of side walls - 5'6"
- Tent area - 10' x 6'6"
- Screen room area - 10' x 7'6"
- Inside height - 6'6" at peak
- Awnings - All three are 9'L x 5'6"W
- Roof, sidewalls: 1.8 oz. High-tenacity "no-see-um" grade mesh over tent and screen room areas
- Awnings: 190T Polyester, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles: 22mm (3/4") 6000 Series aluminum alloy
- Zippers: YBS with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
- Rainfly: 75D Polyester Oxford with heavy duty waterproofing and UV coatings
Materials: Polyester, Aluminum Alloy