The D Straight heated towel rails is designed to keep towels and bathrobes warm and dry, and helps keep bathrooms warm, mold- and mildew-free. It is not limited to use in the bathroom; heated towel rails can be used at pools, saunas, spas, as well as on boats, in mudrooms and kitchens. This set of heated towel rails constitutes of 20 crossbars and uses 240 watts of power.
- The D Straight model installs easily; wall mounting hardware is included.
- Wiring is easily concealed.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Heated towel rails can be controlled via a timer or a light switch.
- Includes a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Heated towel rails temperature range is from 122 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit (50 to 55 degrees Celsius).
- Complies with electro-magnetic interference regulations.
- CUL/UL certified.
- Comes with a five-year warranty.
Note: Hardware kit, coverplate, security thermofuse and safety cutout are included with the D Straight heated towel rails.
Materials: stainless steel
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground