The I Straight heated towel rails by is designed to keep towels and bathrobes warm and dry, and helps keep bathrooms warm, mold- and mildew-free. It is not limited to use in the bathroom; heated towel rails can be used at pools, saunas, spas, as well as on boats, in mudrooms and kitchens. This set of heated towel rails constitutes of 4 crossbars and uses 60 watts of power.
- The I Straight model installs easily; wall mounting hardware is included.
- Wiring is easily concealed.
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Consumes minimal power - equivalent to one or two light bulbs.
- Heated towel rails can be controlled via a timer or a light switch.
- Includes a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety.
- Heated towel rails temperature range is from 122 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit (50 to 55 degrees Celsius).
- Complies with electro-magnetic interference regulations.
- CUL/UL certified.
- Comes with a five-year warranty.
Note: Hardware kit, coverplate, security thermofuse and safety cutout are included with the I Straight heated towel rails.
Materials: stainless steel
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground