This remote transformer converts standard 120 volt line voltage to 12 volts, providing the necessary voltage for powering a low-voltage lighting system.
- Can be used to power lamps totaling up to 150, 300, or 600 (two runs of 300) watts.
- Equipped with fast-acting secondary circuit breaker that will safely turn off the system should a short occur. Once the short has been removed the breaker can be reset.
- Should be installed in an accessible location above the ceiling or in a closet.
- To simplify installation the transformer should be located no more than 20 feet from the run or power feed.
- 100 and 300 watt transformers are dimmable with a 600 watt low-voltage dimmer and must be used with a single-feed canopy or other power feed option (sold separately).
- 600 watt transformer is dimmable with a 1000 watt low-voltage dimmer must be used with a dual-feed canopy or two other power feed option (sold separately).
- For use with Tiella Rail Systems only.
- Tiella Rail System and accessories must be purchased separately.
Note: For optimal performance remote transformers should be loaded to at least 80 percent of capacity. 12 volt output transformers require the use of 12 volt lamps.