Surface transformers convert standard 120 line voltage to 12 volts to provide the necessary voltage for powering a low-voltage lighting system. The transformer is concealed inside a decorative housing with a single integral power feed.
- Available for systems totaling 150 or 300 watts.
- Electronic transformer is dimmable with 600 watt low-voltage electronic dimmer or standard incandescent dimmer.
- Magnetic transformers are dimmable with 600 watt low-voltage magnetic dimmers, and include an integrated debuzzing dimming coil.
- Plug-In accessory is available for use on magnetic transformers only.
- For use with Tiella Rail Systems only.
- Tiella Rail System and accessories must be purchased separately.
Note: For optimal performance remote transformers should be loaded to at least 80 percent of capacity. 12 volt output transformers require the use of 12 volt lamps.