The 12 watt driver is a Class II power supply rated for operating LEDs. It features a universal voltage input and a constant current output. The encapsulated electronics and inherent protection adds reliability to both the driver and LEDs connected. To avoid damaged to LEDs, the number of fixtures connected must be within the range limits listed for the driver and be wired in series.
- Use 18-20 gauge wire for remote installation up to a maximum of 150ft.
- National and local codes must be followed when mounting driver inside a junction box.
- Operating temperature: -22F to 140F
- Class II rated suitable for dry location only
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Thermal protection
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz input
- 500mA DC constant current output
- 8VA, 4W for 1(2 watt LEDs)
- 11VA, 6W for 2(2 watt LEDs)
- 14VA, 8W for 3(2 watt LEDs)
- 17VA, 10W for 4(2 watt LEDs)
- 20VA, 12W for 5(2W LEDs)
- 23VA, 14W for 6(2W LEDs)