- Trim Diameter: 7.25"; Showerhead Diameter: 2.00"
Sonoma Single Lever Handle Antique Style Tub & Shower Faucet
Premier Sonoma\'s pressure balanced valve prevents hot water scalding and cold water shock due to changes in water pressure. The easy-to-clean showerhead prohibits water deposits from clogging the nozzles - simply brush your showerhead to clean after use.
- Pressure balanced
- Split-fit diverter spout
- Sweat and IPS connections with stops
- 1/2" IPS connection
- Trouble-free washerless cartridge, reversible for back-to-back installations
- P- Type pressure balancing mechanism with integral check-stops
- 1/2" MIP/sweat inlets with 1/2" FIP outlets
- Includes plastic rough-in plate
- Includes color matched tub spout with 1/2" CTS slip fit connection
- Designed to provide 2.5 GPM at 80 PSI shower head performance
- Designed to provide 2.4 GPM at 20 PSI tub filler performance
- Showerhead projection: 7 7/8"
- Tub spout projection: 6 3/8"
- Trim handle projection: 4 7/8"
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard- 61, Section- 9
- Meets low lead requirements of California Proposition- 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials)
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- ASSE (American Society of Sanitary Engineering)
Product will ship via: UPS/Fedex Ground