Italian-born graphic designer who left for Paris back in 1898 to try his luck at the burgeoning advertisement market, later becoming one of the most recognized names in the trade.
- Artist: Leonetto Cappiello
- Title: Parapluie-Revel (ca. 1922) Framed Art Print
- Frame: Satin Black - 1.25in
- Image Dimensions: 7.88 in. W x 10.7 in. H
- Outside Frame Dimensions: 10.6 in. W x 13.4 in. H
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper