Cool light of an early morning sunrise glides across the room, befitting of a Tahitian island. Elements of natural beauty and grace surround this shade created from premium matchstick bamboo. Created to fold gently into the classic Roman shade design, this natural blind allows just enough of the sun's rays to seep into room while providing some privacy. Six inch built-in valance completes the elegance of this lush shade.
- Dye lots vary on natural products therefore we cannot guarantee that the colors of blinds will be exact.
- Easily installed in minutes with all necessary hardware included. Made of hand selected bamboo.
- Each shade measures 1/2" less in width to allow for inside mount installation.
- 30" W x 72" L
- 36" W x 72" L
- 48" W x 72" L
- 60" W x 72" L
- 72" W x 72" L
- Clean with damp cloth and vacuum
To adjust the length of a Roman Shade:
- Lay shade stretched out on a flat surface
- Untie cords from the bottom rings on the back of the shade.
- Measure what it is you want the length to be. Add 4 inches to that (i.e., desired length is 40”, plus 4” = 44”).
- Put masking tape across the width of the blind; both front and back, along that desired length/4 inch mark (i.e. 44”).
- Cut along the bottom of the tape.
- Fold the blind up twice, or until it reaches the desired length.
- Use hot glue to seal the hem. (Note: if you do not have hot glue, use clear adhesive, such as liquid nails or a wood glue)
- Tie the strings (the ones that hang down the back of the blind) to the little rings.