This item is available online only.
Made from the most environmentally sustainable wood on earth. Attractive, durable, and easy to install, these durable Roll Up Blinds can be used alone or with complimentary window treatments. Warm, wonderful earth tones blend well with any décor imaginable. Created to gently roll up out to any desired height, these Reed Blinds brings a calming elegance, style and sophistication to your home while filtering out some of the sun’s harsh light.
- Dye lots vary on natural products therefore we cannot guarantee that the colors of blinds will be exact.
- Easily installed in minutes with all necessary hardware included.
- Since bamboo is a natural material, slight variations will occur.
- Ideal for outdoor use.
- All natural.
- Installation hardware included.
- Reed & Wood
- 48" W x 72" L
- 72" W x 72" L
- Clean with damp cloth and vacuum
To adjust the length of a Roman Shade:
- Lay shade stretched out on a flat surface
- Untie cords from the bottom rings on the back of the shade.
- Measure what it is you want the length to be. Add 4 inches to that (i.e., desired length is 40”, plus 4” = 44”).
- Put masking tape across the width of the blind; both front and back, along that desired length/4 inch mark (i.e. 44”).
- Cut along the bottom of the tape.
- Fold the blind up twice, or until it reaches the desired length.
- Use hot glue to seal the hem. (Note: if you do not have hot glue, use clear adhesive, such as liquid nails or a wood glue)
- Tie the strings (the ones that hang down the back of the blind) to the little rings.