Use with your Roman shades to create a uniform curb appeal. The liner attaches to the Roman Shades. Installs in minutes with all the necessary hardware included. Lowers and raises with shade and provides privacy and energy-efficient insulation qualities.
- Light Filtering.
- Neutral street appearance.
- Can be used with any Roman Shade.
- Energy efficient.
- Easy to install.
- 77% Cotton / 23% Polyester
- 23" W x 72" L
- 27" W x 72" L
- 30" W x 72" L
- 31" W x 72" L
- 34" W x 72" L
- 35" W x72" L
- 36" W x 72" L
- 39" W x 72" L
- 48" W x 72" L
- 48" W x 64" L
To adjust the length of a Roman Shade:
- Lay shade stretched out on a flat surface
- Untie cords from the bottom rings on the back of the shade.
- Measure what it is you want the length to be. Add 4 inches to that (i.e., desired length is 40”, plus 4” = 44”).
- Put masking tape across the width of the blind; both front and back, along that desired length/4 inch mark (i.e. 44”).
- Cut along the bottom of the tape.
- Fold the blind up twice, or until it reaches the desired length.
- Use hot glue to seal the hem. (Note: if you do not have hot glue, use clear adhesive, such as liquid nails or a wood glue)
- Tie the strings (the ones that hang down the back of the blind) to the little rings.