Pfizer Nemex Liquid Wormer is a single-dose treatment for removal of large roundworms and hookworms in adult dogs and puppies. Provides exceptional safety and nematocidal efficacy.
- Caramel-flavored liquid for easier administration
- Treatment of nursing puppies can help eliminate prenatal or lactogenically acquired roundworms and hookworms.
- Removing the worm burden can dramatically affect positive growth performance and well-being of puppies.
- Treatment minimizes environmental contamination that contributes to reinfection.
- May assist protection against zoonotic infection of children and adults.
- No fasting is required before or after administration.
- Strategic de-worming of puppies provides optimum protection at the time of greatest vulnerability to effects of parasitism.
- Can be conveniently dispensed in original container.
Dosage: Give 1 tsp (5 mL) per 10 lbs of body weight