The Sahara bedding collection features a bold horizontal stripe design in hues of bronze, mahogany, black and gold that exhibits a casual tone to create a classical look. Coordinating with the chenille stripe is a stylish herringbone design using the same colors as the main design. All of the products in the Sahara bedding collection are trimmed and pieced with the soft finish of faux suede in a deep mahogany shade.
- The comforter face is woven with luxuriously plush chenille. It reverses to a handsome textured print and is bound with the rich brown faux suede cord.
- The flanged standard shams and tailored Euro shams mirror the collection's striped styling and are fully reversible. The standard pillow shams reverse to the coordinating printed texture.
- The Euro sham has been mitered with the mahogany faux suede and trimmed with a black gimp for added detail. The Euro sham reverses to the solid mahogany brown faux suede and features a covered cord made from the matching herringbone fabric.
- The Sahara tailored bed-skirt has a 15" drop in the rich mahogany brown faux suede accented with center pleats and split corners.
- The Sahara window treatments include panels using the herringbone coordinate and a tailored chenille stripe valance that incorporates an attached band of suede at the bottom edge.
- The Sahara square pillow in the chenille stripe reverses to the herringbone fabric.
- The Sahara square fashion pillow in the mahogany brown faux suede has been gusseted and tufted with 4 covered buttons in the coordinating herringbone.
- The Sahara boudoir pillow has been pieced using the striped chenille fabric, the solid faux suede and the coordinating herringbone texture. The back faux suede gimp finishes this pillow for a polished and sophisticated look.